If you are thinking of selling your home in 2012, but think it is to early to plan, here is a sample timeline for you to consider.
1. Plan everything with your agent (Phil LeGree) in Nov./Dec this year.
2. Have photos taken and professional floor plan done. These are both included as part of my service.
3. List your home in early Jan. 2012 - The market started early in 2011.
4. Lets say your home took about 45 days to sell. That puts you into about March 2012.
5. Lets say the completion date is 60 or 90 days (quite common) from sale date. That puts you into May or June. Is next spring or summer when you were thinking it would be a good time to sell?
The above is just an estimate, and of course homes can sell quicker or can take longer, but as you can see, 1/2 the year disappears quite quickly.
So, if you have plans to sell in 2012, or are still just in the thinking process, it would be my honor to meet with you and to help you through this process with as much comfort as possible. I am available at your convenience.
Many people call me to start this process by having me help find where they might move to. The most common situation I deal with is people saying "We'd like to have you sell our home for us, but we're not sure where we would go". Again, this is another great reason to start the process early. I can set up a search that keeps you updated on homes/condos that are right for you, or can help you decide what is right for you. That way, you will feel much more comfortable and educated with what is available and the kind of investment it will take to get you in your new home.
Imagine that we had discussed your home and had everything in place to sell when you were ready, and the search showed a place you would love to live. As we've had meetings and put a great sales plan in place, we could react quickly and get your home on the market right away, without you worrying that you hadn't spent enough time planning. Imagine being able to react quickly and comfortably, to be in the best position to not miss out on a great new home.
I am happy to help you, your friends, family and neighbors through this process. Please think of me when someone you care about is discussing moving, and have them call me. You will see that I care about them as well.
At your service,